Our Banhoek Chili Oil is not only extremely flavourful, but it also has a ton of benefits to help you stay healthier.
Below we have compiled a list of ways that our chili oil can help you stay stronger and younger throughout your life.
Besides using high-quality canola oil, we use locally grown chili peppers. By doing so, we can track the whole process from start to finish. Our chilies help with cognitive, heart and cholesterol issues.
But, that’s not all, we found a total of 12 ways that our chilies can help you!
12 ways chili oil can help you;
- Chilies help with cognitive issues by allowing the right amount of oxygen and iron to enter the body and correctly direct them to your extremities. By doing so, if you add more chili in your diet, you are more likely to not develop mental diseases such as dementia in your old age.
- By giving the body iron, chilies help reduce diseases such as Anemia because of its high percentage of folic acid. The acid itself helps with fast cell growth especially if you are pregnant.
- Chilies help with reducing heart diseases because it contains a high level of potassium. The elements itself help with easy blood flow throughout your body. So each time you consume chilies, the heat rush sensation you feel is your airways receiving oxygen.
- Chili peppers are also high in Niacin which helps reduce your cholesterol and reduced clogged that lead to diabetes.
- Chilies are often used as a natural pain reliever. Instead of putting load of chemicals in your body, just eat chilies, it contains capsaicin – an element uses to relieve pain.
- Chilies can help get rid of your stuffy nose. During flu season, chilies are your best friend! Chilies contain capsaicin which has an element that helps get rid of infections and reduce constriction in the respiratory systems.
- Chilies help keep your food fresher for longer, while killing bacteria that causes you to get sick.
- Red chilies can help boost your immune system. The red is an indicator of high vitamin A and C. Let’s not forget that those vitamins help keeps your lungs, intestine and urinary tract healthy. Especially when it comes to Vitamin A, it acts as your white blood platelets and helps keep infections away.
- Do you know the myth, carrots help your eyesight? Well I bet you didn’t know that Chilies do the same thing too. Chilies contain Vitamin A which help improve your eye quality and prevent blindness.
- Chilies also help kill cancer cells and prevent tumour growth.
- Do you have a stomach ulcer? Well eating chilies can help prevent the spread and continuous progress of stomach ulcers by killing the bacteria that are bad for your stomach walls and lining.
- Eating chilies can help you stay skinnier than ever. Are you struggling to lose weight? Well adding chilies to your diet will help keep your weight down. Chilies help reduce the need to eat but increase your metabolism for when you do get hungry.
- Overall, eating chilies help you live longer and look younger if consumed on a regular basis.Did we miss anything? Comment down below to let us know how else adding more chilies to your diet can benefit you!